Sifiso Falala is the chief executive and founder of Plus 94 Research – one of the largest independent research companies in the country, as well as founder of the Sifiso Falala Foundation, an NGO committed to promoting access to basic human rights such as education, health and employment. He served as PAMRO’s vice president for three years before taking over the role as president from Joe Otin this year.
- Digital Intelligence Q2 2019 Banking & Finance
- Esomar President Joaquim Bretcha Boix on why local insights associations like PAMRO are important
- The Hotseat: PAMRO president, Sifiso Falala, on how we’re all communication devices
- Why most quantitative research is inefficient and wasteful?
- Not just an acronym: PAMRO’s achiever of the year on Africa going places