Vision 2020 – African decade, African data, African growth
22nd meeting of Pamro and all Africa media research conference
Theme: “Vision 2020 – African decade, African data, African growth”
The next PAMRO conference will be held in Morocco. We currently only have provisional dates, 23 – 26 August 2020. Hotel information will be announced in January 2020. Please book these as tentative dates. Many exciting papers will be presented so dont miss out.
All disciplines in the marketing and media sector are invited to participate: creative, research, media planning, media sales, public relations, and content producers.
For Hotel Booking click here
Transfer details ( This may change)
Net per 2-seater sedan car: 45 Euro per way from Casablanca Airport to the Radisson Casablanca City Center and vice versa
Net per 6-seater Mercedes Vito Minivan: 85 Euro per way from Casablanca Airport to the Radisson Casablanca City Center and vice versa
Contact for booking:
- Tariq Echakaoui E-mail: email@example.com
- Hayat Bousengher E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect from the 2020 Pamro Conference
- Networking with Africa’s and the world’s premier media, brand and research heavy weights
- Listen to cutting edge presentations on case studies, new methodologies and research methods used in Africa and the world
- Get to experience the sights and sounds of the host country
PAMRO aims to give back to each country it hosts the annual conference. We will be awarding bursaries worth US $2,000 each to two deserving university students studying Media Research or any related media studies such as Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, TV/Radio Production and Social Media Studies.
PAMRO’s objective is to create a forum for industry organisations, media research providers, media owners, marketers and advertising agencies in different African countries to exchange knowledge and to learn from one-another’s successes and failures. It also aims to ensure the highest quality and to harmonise research methodologies, so that eventually a continental media research database will exist. The latter will make Africa the world leader in providing a research database for the growing number of global media owners, marketers and agencies.
PAMRO includes the Indian Ocean Islands in all its activities and underwrites the rules of market research bodies such as those of the World Organization for Research Professionals (ESOMAR).
* NOTE: PAMRO reserves the right to make changes to the programme as dictated by the availability of speakers or due to any other circumstances.