Pamro Membership Categories and Fees
- Proof of student registration must be provided.
- Personal Membership is for members such as consultants
- Any corporation, or any consultancy trading as a corporation
Conference benefits to all registered members
Access to Country Reports
Discount to attend the conference
Opportunity to network with likeminded people and companies
A learning opportunity through blogs and papers
Access to presentations and videos of the conference, even if you did not attend
Access to a database of member companies.
Harmonised questionnaire in different languages
Historical information and contacts
Help uplift the industry as some funds go to educate young students
Corporate members would be entitled to send four delegates at the discounted rate; however, there will be no limit on the total number of conference delegates, but further delegates than four would be at full conference rates.
For individual and student members, only the registered member will qualify for the discounted conference rate.
Only members who have paid their annual membership fees will qualify for the discounted conference rate.
Fee collection options:
- Preferably, it must can be paid directly into the PAMRO bank account
- It can also be transferred to the PAMRO Secretariat by means of a bank draft
- Members who prefer another arrangement can liase with the PAMRO Secretariat.
* A company with offices in more than one African Country will have to subscribe separately for each country at the above rate. The membership fee’s are exclusive of bank charges.
Please complete the registration form. It will be automatically submitted.